The FootJoy Pro SL shoes provide the golfer superior feel with it's Fine Tuned Foam (FTF) allowing supple cushioning and a perimeter weighted outsole design for superior stability. Stay grounded with versatile traction designed to handle any playing condition. 223 individual points of ground contact featuring four patented traction technologies will allow the golfer to enhanced stability in all conditions.
- Exceptional Stability - A perimeter weighted outsole allows for extreme stability and added lightweight comfort.
- PowerHarness - the new redesigned upper for medial and lateral control.
- New Infinity Outsole - provides additional traction and ground connectivity.
- Dual Density FTF+ midsole - provides superior comfort and increased stability
- Laser Plus Fit - The Laser Plus Last offers a full rounded toe character, standard fit across forefoot and instep, with a slightly narrow heel. Thicker insole provides increased underfoot cushioning for enhanced comfort.
- Performance Leather - ChromoSkin™ leather, developed by Pittards® of England, is a supple, lightweight, durable and 100% waterproof leather.
- Versatile Traction - A 3-piece outsole combining 2 blends of our Fine Tuned Foam (FTF) for cushioning and stability, with a TPU molded sole for traction, creates an outsole that is perfect for on course performance with wear-to-the-course versatility.
- Waterproof - FootJoy warrants that this golf shoe will be 100% waterproof in normal use for one year.