The new PRGR HS-130A Launch Monitor is an easy-to-use battery-powered unit that provides swing speed, ball speed, smash factor, carry and total distance estimates.
If you want to know how far you hit your current clubs or want to track your progress as you try to increase your swing speed or quality of strike, this device gives clear, important information that can aid your practice at excellent value. Highly scientific launch algorithms measure with precision and consistency.
Suitable for both right and left-handed swings, it keeps a history of your most recent 500 shots and measurements and tracks your club head speed on practice swings. Weighing in at only 4.4 ounces with batteries included, it is extremely portable and is small enough to be stored in golf balls securely.
Setting up is as easy as turning it on and positioning it, making this extremely accessible for all levels of golfer. You'll see your swing speed, ball speed, smash factor and distance with each club (carry and total). All in a high resolution, anti-sun glare screen.
- Superb value
- Small and easily stored, transported.
- Battery operated, no wires needed
- Can be used anywhere, including the driving range, course, or backdoor net!
- High resolution screen
- Anti-sun glare
- Measure swing speed, ball speed, smash factor, carry, and total distance.
- Suitable for both right and left-handed golfers
- Weighs just 4.4lbs
- Accurate launch algorithms
- Extremely easy to set up and go.
- Toggle between metres and yards
- Faster radar sensor
- Can also be used in tennis, football, baseball and more!
- Can be attached to tripods and other fixings
- Uses 4 x AAA batteries
- Toggle between carry and total flight distance display modes
- User friendly interface
1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty