The LitePower Lithium range is lighter, longer-lasting and offers greater compatibility than ever before. Available in Standard (2.1kg) and Extended (2.9kg) capacity options, the LitePower Lithium range is 75% lighter than Lead-acid equivalents and designed to fit any mainstream 12V electric trolley through a universal connection system.
The included Torberry charging unit fully charges the battery from empty in less than five hours.
The LitePower Lithium range features an upgraded solid brass connection system offering superior conductivity, plus an upgraded battery management system (BMS) which continually optimises performance to maximise its life. As a result, its lifetime is at least five-times longer than a standard Lead-acid battery.
The LitePower Lithium range utilises top quality Lithium Phosphate (LiFePO4), which offers the most reliable, long-lasting and safest form of Lithium in the golf trolley sector.
This battery will fit PowaKaddy and Hill Billy trolleys via the built-in T-Bar connection. For other trolley brands such as Motocaddy, Mocad, Powerbug and older Hill Billy trolleys that require a Torberry connection, simply add the Torberry connector from the drop-down menu.
- 75% lighter than Lead-acid equivalent
- Five times longer lifespan
- Compact design
- Compatible with all major 12V electric trolleys
- Soft touch bag with carry handle
- Recharges in 4.5 hours
- Supplied with high performance LitePower charger
- Integrated BMS for optimal performance & unrivalled reliability
- Weighs only 2.1kg
- Universally charges many trolley types including T-Bar (PowaKaddy, Hill Billy) and Torberry (Motocaddy, Mocad, Powerbug and older Hill Billy)
- Standard range capacity
- COMPOSITION: Lithium ion Phosphate (LiFeP04)
- WEIGHT: 2.10kg
- DIMENSIONS: 170mm x 130mm x 75mm
- VOLTAGE: 12V Nominal
3 Year Battery Warranty
2 Year Charger Warranty