Mizuno ST200X Golf Driver
The ST200 series is a new breed of Mizuno metalwoods, ready for the world stage in 2020. With the choice of 3 drivers - each with a Beta rich Titanium face, giving 3 different ball flights for optimised performance. Created through a landmark collaboration between Mizuno's Japanese and US Research & Development teams and played by Mizuno's Tour players across the world.
Extremely lightweight design that looks to promote a higher flight and draw bias - designed to work best with Mizuno's own Japan specification MFUSION 39g shaft. The ST200X head has its own unique shape, additional heel weight and upright lie angle, all working together to encourage a distance-enhancing, high draw flight. Built upon the increased ball speeds of Mizuno's new multi-thickness Beta Rich Forged Titanium face.
Fitted with the new M Fusion 40 shaft that offers a mid-high ball flight with extremely lightweight design. Comes fitted with a Mizuno M31 360 grip
- 17% stronger face material – Multi thickness, Forged SAT 2041 Beta Ti is incredibly responsive across the clubface and maintains performance for longer (compared to traditional 6-4 Ti).
- For mid to low swing speeds: Designed to work in tandem with Mizuno\'s own MFUSION 39gram graphite shaft – to increase clubhead speed and launch angle.
- Draw profile: A completely unique head shape, designed with more mass in the heel and additional heel weight.
- Predictable performance – Weight savings from a compacted Wave Sole and variable-thickness graphite crown used low and deep to combine low spin with stability from off-centre strikes.
- Pure at impact - A collection of structural refinements to achieve a more tour preferred, solid sound at impact.
- Loft adjustable by 4 degrees – with additional upright and flatter settings.