Mizuno ST200TS Golf Fairway Wood
The Mizuno ST200 Golf Fairway wood offers low to mid-spin with Beta rich Ti face - best for high swing speed efficiency.
The ST200 series is a new breed of Mizuno metalwoods, ready for the world stage in 2020. With the choice of 3 fairway woods – each with a Beta rich Titanium face, giving 3 different ball flights for optimised performance. Created through a landmark collaboration between Mizuno's Japanese and US Research & Development teams and played by Mizuno's Tour players across the world.
More speed from the clubface and added reliability from miss-hits – and spin rates adjustable anywhere from mid to ultra-low. Created upon a resilient Beta Rich Forged Titanium face that precisely reaches current tournament regulations - and maintains its characteristics over time. Sound engineered for an enhanced sense of feedback and control.
Fitted with 2 premium shaft options to choose from as standard, select from the Diamana M+ Red 50 offering a mid-high ball flight or the Diamana S+ Blue 60 offering a mid-low ball flight, there are also numerous custom shafts to select from at no additional cost. Comes fitted with a Mizuno M31 360 grip.
- Extend Your Long Game: A new MAS1C Maraging face and multi-thickness design - for greater energy transfer and faster ball speeds from across the clubface.
- Improved Stability Without Adding Spin: Weight saved from a compacted Wave Sole and variable-thickness graphite crown has been relocated low and deep.
- Tour Ready: A softer leading edge and hosel transition deliver a tour accepted look within a confidence-inspiring profile.
- Wet Weather Score Lines: Full scorelines to maintain adequate spin and ball flight in moist or wet conditions.
- Loft Adjustability: The TS 3 wood has adjustable loft options ranging from 13-17 degrees with a stronger ball flight.