Mizuno ST200G Golf Driver
The ST200 series is a new breed of Mizuno metalwoods, ready for the world stage in 2020. With the choice of 3 drivers - each with a Beta rich Titanium face, giving 3 different ball flights for optimised performance. Created through a landmark collaboration between Mizuno's Japanese and US Research & Development teams and played by Mizuno's Tour players across the world.
More speed from the clubface and added reliability from miss-hits - and spin rates adjustable anywhere from mid to ultra-low. Created upon a resilient Beta Rich Forged Titanium face that precisely reaches current tournament regulations - and maintains its characteristics over time. Sound engineered for an enhanced sense of feedback and control.
Adjustable by 4 degress (7°-11°) with additional upright and flatter settings.
Fitted with 2 premium shaft options to choose from as standard, select from the Diamana M+ Red 50 offering a mid-high ball flight or the Diamana S+ Blue 60 offering a mid-low ball flight, there are also numerous custom shafts to select from at no additional cost. Comes fitted with a Mizuno M31 360 grip.
- 17% stronger face material – Multi thickness, Forged SAT 2041 Beta Ti is incredibly responsive across the clubface and maintains performance for longer (compared to traditional 6-4 Ti).
- Tour Ready - Shape refined by Yoro craftsmen accustomed to special tour requests. A flatter crown and slightly flatter lie angle will appeal to better players.
- Ultra-low spin option – Longer tracks provide more effective weight movement, allowing mid/low to ultra-low spin positions.
- Predictable performance – Weight savings from a compacted Wave Sole and variable-thickness graphite crown used low and deep to combine low spin with stability from off-centre strikes.
- Pure at impact - A collection of structural refinements to achieve a more tour preferred, solid sound at impact.
- Loft adjustable by 4 degrees – with additional upright and flatter settings.