Callaway Mavrik Pro Golf Hybrid
As with MAVRIK fairway woods, Callaway has used A.I. to develop a different face design for every loft, promoting an optimal combination of speed, launch angle, and spin rate in each one. These are the first Callaway hybrids to feature a fully optimised Flash Face, which is better at delivering fast ball speed across an exceptionally large area.
Contributing to MAVRIK hybrids description as a distance machine is Callaway's unparalleled Jailbreak technology. These two bars behind the face connect the sole and crown, allowing the face to take on more impact load to promote fast ball speed. Jailbreak's innovative ability to promote distance provides another key advantage in the production of ball speed.
Each MAVRIK model is designed to offer precisely what golfers want from a hybrid: easy launch, high flight, long carry and soft landing. And they are all equipped with premium shaft and grip components.
The compact size, smaller profile, shallower face and cambered sole make the Pro closer to a fairway wood shape than an iron shape. Callaway has returned to a fairway-wood like shape at the request of better players, including Tour pros, who prefer the flatter lie-angle and versatility of the increased sole-camber, as well as a neutral CG and more neutral ball flight.
As with all other MAVRIK metalwoods, A.I. designed the face to work specifically with the specific characteristics of the Pro's head shape, and with each specific loft. Available lofts include 2H, 3H, 4H, and 5H. Premium stock shaft is the KBS Tour Hybrid.
- A.I.-designed Face Architecture for the First Time in a Hybrid
- Callaway has used A.I. to design a specialised face for each loft of every model to optimise ball speed performance in all MAVRIK hybrids.
- Flash Face SS20 + Jailbreak Technology + Face Cup for Fast Ball Speed
- Flash Face SS20 constructed from a high-strength steel face works with proven Jailbreak technology and our renowned Face Cup Technology to promote exceptionally high ball speed.
- Different Head Shapes and Sizes to Appeal to a Wide Range of Players
- From a square-toed shape to a cambered fairway-wood shape, this complete hybrid lineup gives players a great choice between an easier launch or more penetrating ball flight. (Available in Standard, Max and Pro offerings)
- Fast, Forgiving and Easy to Launch
- The ideal combination of speed, stability and CG placement to promote easy launch, long carry and soft landings – exactly how a hybrid is expected to perform.